Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Songsperation OOTD: Jay-Z "La Familia" What You Think We Wearing Black For?




wedge sneaker- Lane Bryant
dress- Forever 21

Ever since Magna Carta Holy Grail dropped on July 4th I've been listening to it religiously. La Familia is one of those songs that makes me feel like a (somewhat) badass while rocking a serious mean mug àla Blue Ivy Carter. Despite the many quality quotables this song provides what you think we wearing black for? ready for that war, ready for that war, ready! is my personal favorite and inspiration for my first day back to school. There's something about the color black that always makes a statement. While channeling my inner Carter and Wednesday Addams I posed in my all black everything (lips included) while waiting for the train. 
I may not be ready for that war, but I'm definitely ready for whatever this semester throws my way.
Hope you enjoy! What are some songs that inspire your outfit(s)?  

spiked faux leather jacket- Forever 21
look back at it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment