Wednesday, August 28, 2013

OOTD: Red, Black, and Back to School.



First day of school and I felt like a perfect beautiful Goddess! I woke up first by praying to the Holy Trinity (Mariah, Beyoncé, and Rihanna) to guide me through the day and they came through. Of course I was fashionably late for school because I learned it's not easy looking fabulous. So I arrived and served, but I forgot my hair was red and wondered why I was the star pupil in class. Another plus is this outfit didn't cost me my first born child. It's possible to look stylish without spending too much. Despite being bummed summer is over today I felt beautiful, confident, and comfortable in my body and hair. How was your first day back to school? Did you glam it up or kept it casual? If your first day is approaching what are your style ideas?

striped skirt, red cami, and sheer top: Rainbow
shoes: Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment