Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Introduction

About Us
"Two twenty-something best friends from Chicago’s south suburbs with too little to do and too much to say. Our blog NeeksandBrooks/Neeks&Brooks serves as a creative outlet of two different yet similar minds. "


Monika Elana 
"Neeks"
Call me: Nika or Neeks
22-year-old zombie witch fat babe Amazon.
Currently working towards a B.A. in Journalism (magazine writing & editing.)
Lover of: plus-size fashion, purple, fictional characters, Afros, pop music, and social justice. 
Why start a blog? 
It's something I've always wanted to do and why not start one with your best friend? We need an outlet to express ourselves creatively whether it's through our words, style, or photos.

Linda Brooksie
"Brooks"
Call me: Brooks or Brooke
22-year old beautimous fat fabulous Goddess
I'm currently working towards a B.A. in Psychology
Lover of: Mariah Carey, red, plus-size fashion, nappy hair, cats, pop music, social justice and snacks
Why start a blog? 
I wanted to create a safe place where people like myself can feel comfortable. I wanted a place to share fashion experiences, stories, beauty tips and a place to make people feel good. I'm lucky to have a best friend to start it and be amazing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment